I’m at dinner with 4 people and I’m drinking tea. Kim Jong Un is sitting at the head of the table and I am his first victim. He pastes my face with white paste and plans to hit me with a hammer when the paste hardens. Just one hit will kill me. I convinced him not to kill me and offer to give him a haircut. I am cutting his hair with an electronic razor at the dinner table. I walked away for a second to grab something and when I walked back to the table, where the razor was, I noticed that I knife was missing from the table. Kim Jong Un stabs me from behind and I fall forward. I am lifelessly laying on the ground as blood rushes out of me.
I am living with kimaleen and cynthia.
Ice cream that was left outside has melted
our clothes are all mixed up in the drawers
I find my clothes and take a shower.
I have to go to school today and then go to work to tell them I can't work anymore. There had been a mix up and I had to tell baby gator that I can't work with them
I call baby gator and Amari (from tinder) picks up. I tell him about the whole situation and he asks me out on a date. I accept, saying I have to convince my parents to go out because of covid. The day of the date happens and I walk out of my texas house, dressed up and see amari in the car. He asks me if I know who ferelove is because she keeps texting him and it says that her number is my number. I say I had no idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment