Dream 1:
I walked into the classroom and the teacher said that we were switching seats and I end up sitting next to Valerie Cambell (from elementary school). I sat through class and realized I bought leggings from Samantha Bird a couple months ago and still has not received it. I asked her about it and she remembers. She starts handing out the leggings. After class is over, a male teacher pulls me and another girl over. Everyone has left the class and it's the last day of school. He asked if we wanted to play a game since it's the last day of school. We wearily agree. He tells us to lay down and put our legs up. He starts touching our legs and I am tingling with fear. I think he intends to rape us. I start to resist and he is evidently angry. He pulls out a gun and shoots me. I start bleeding from my stomach, unable to move.
Dream 2:
I am at the beach and I am playing with kids. I am with my friends who also have kids. As the sun sets, we start to walk home together. I was talking to someone while walking and he suddenly left without saying a word, crossing the street in a different direction. I just continue walking with the group, confused. We end up in a daycare center and one of my friends barf. I offer to take care of her kids as she rests at home.
A side note is that the whole duration of the dream, I kept on commenting on how one of the moms smelled so good. She smelled sweet, like flowers all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment