I was in Spain, attending a big bathroom theater event. I was with Ali and we were wearing fancy gowns. On the right of us, there was James Bordenkurcher. But did looked different than in middle school. He was dress as a woman and went by the name Sammy. Sammy went on stage and made an announcement.
We were given meals and offered menus before the performance started. Ali was saying how she could go for a good hot dog (probably because we ate hot dogs and fries during the Billie Eilish concert).
I'm at my next dream, still in Spain. There is a fire taking over all of the forests and houses. It is coming closer and closer to where I am. I think someone is upstairs, and I climb a ladder to go up a building. The fire is drawing in close and it burns the ladder. There is nobody upstairs and I am stuck. I climb down the second story using a net I found. I see that people are still in a restaurant and eating their food, not noticing the fire coming near. I yell at them and warn them.
I sprint out to the parking lot and I catch a ride with my friends. I realized that I've lost all my possessions: my wallet, phone, and clothes. We drove as fast as we could, trying to outrun the fires that were chasing after us.
No comments:
Post a Comment