Saturday, May 9, 2020

May 8, 2020 - Rebelling with Love (explicit scenes)

I see this really cute asian man in my class and we start getting closer. I've been flirting with him for a while and we shared our love for dogs together. However, I found out that he is going to be my new step brother. So I must stop what I'm doing to hide my feelings. I eventually start seeing someone else. He is this white man with blue eyes. We start sneaking around with each other and we go to the theaters. We steal kisses from each other in the hallway and watch Sweeney Todd.

I have the same class with my new boyfriend (that has been kept a secret) and my new step brother. My step brother tries to tell me something and it's clear that he still has feelings for me, but we can't. I help Lisa Aberg with the Hesi exam during class. After class is over, I wait for everyone to leave, until it was just me and my boyfriend. We hold hands. I smile at him and he smiles back at me. But then, I realized I don't have my backpack! I look everywhere in the room and can't find it. He says he knows where it is and he takes my hand and leads me downstairs.

Now I am in my room of my old house in Florida. I remember making conversation and talking about how in Texas there are so many spiders, but in Florida there are so many cockroaches. We continue talking in David's room and my room. Soon we close and lock the doors. I somehow can't lock David's door and we could only slide the bathroom door and hope no one comes. I was about to lock my room door and I see my mom pass by. My boyfriend hides behind that door and she looks through the crack of the door and makes eye contact with him. She makes a sound and doesn't say anything. I close and lock my door. My boyfriend and I get intimate and he gives my oral. It's honestly the best feeling I ever feel and I get so wet. After he's done, I take a moment for a breather. I got to the bathroom and see a note from my parents taped to the door and it says to not do anything stupid and to not have sex. I show my boyfriend this in worry and we take precautions. I start making out with him and give him a blowjob. Might I even say, the best one he's ever gotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment