Wednesday, May 13, 2020

May 13, 2020 - Paragliding Stay

I am at my dad's house in Texas and I am talking to Jessica. I look outside the window and I see that all the flowers have bloomed on the trees. I go outside to smell the flowers and feel the grass in between my toes.

I am paragliding in the sky while talking on the phone with my partner, who is driving the car. It is night time and the winds are blowing me very hard. I am currently over the dark ocean and I have no idea where I am going anymore. I plan on paragliding all night until I reach land or my destination. I get really tired after a couple hours of paragliding and nearly fall into the ocean. I am awaken and I am hit with a surge of motivation to find land and find a place to rest for a bit. I eventually find a hotel and my partner is there. We tell the receptionist that we only want to lay on a bed for 6 mins and we'll leave immediately. She allows us to go into a room of twin size beds and there are other people sleeping in the room too. My boyfriend and I share a bed together and realize how tired we are from traveling all night. We decide to tell the receptionist that we want to spend the night. We go back to the twin size bed and I start eating chips. I immediately have a headache and my boyfriend tries to comfort me by cuddling me and kissing me on the side my my forehead until I fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment