Monday, June 1, 2020

June 1, 2020 - Christian Grey

It’s Halloween time and I am at home. I’m eating cheese in the kitchen while talking to this guy named Christian, who is a tall, broad white guy with his hair gelled up. He asks me if I want to go to a Halloween event with me and I say I was planning on going with my friends, but he could join our group. He says that as long as he’s with me he’ll be fine. I’m all excited right now and run upstairs, trying to figure out a Halloween costume. I excitedly run back downstairs, nearly tripping and ask him what he’s going to be for Halloween. Lmao he says Christian Grey from 50 shades of Grey. He offers to show me his room, so I could borrow his clothes for a matching outfit. I accept and go into his room. His room is beautiful. It looks like a royal room with a lot of open space. My mom and grandma are laying on the bed rooting for us to be together. I go out to his patio, which extends to a bridge, overlooking a beautiful lake. I am in absolute awe as I look around me. I start excitedly jumping up and down, asking if he goes out here a lot to enjoy the view. Before he answers, I fall into the lake. The bridge is actually really flimsy and sinks down into the water as I try to get back up. I grab his hand and try to get up. He brings me up and holds me tight in his arms as the bridge swings back and forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment