Thursday, May 14, 2020

May 14, 2020 - The race of a lifetime

It was night time and I was at Walmart with my family and I bought a Pokemon game and movie. When we got home to my Orlando house, I gave Jacob and Jaden my Pokemon movie so we could watch it together next time. I started playing the Pokemon game on my DS and I added Jackie Deo into my server. Afterwards, I checked outside to see what's going on and I see Kimaleen and That in his Tesla about to leave. I say my goodbyes to them and give them a hug. Instead of walking back inside, I go around the back to the backyard. I see a group of kids under 6 years old rolling in the glass and an adult blowing a whistle. I look further and I see my older cousins playing I running game. I join them. 

The objective of the game is to have one person "it"and the rest of the group tries to chase you and tag you. The "it" person also has to run in an odd way like hopping or skipping too. I was the "it" person and I started leaping, while barefoot. I was leaping so far while running so fast that I was not caught yet. I have a hoard of people sprinting behind me and trying to tag me, but I was just abit ahead of them. I make it around the pond, leaping and twirling and I see a poison ivy sign. I avoid that. I see a plant garden with plant hung up in beautiful vases. I jump over that, only to get caught in all of the plants and sinking in the ground. My whole body is engulfed by the ground but I know that I only have a few seconds until they catch up to me. I reached my hand out of the dirt and pulled my body out. With dirt covering my face and body, I made it all around the pond. When I made it to the finish line without getting caught, I even did a backflip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment