I came home at 3 AM and then I realize school is going to start soon. So, I drove to school and slept in the parking lot inside of my car until school started. The school was university high school but then it was people that I knew from college who were going there. Alfeil was teaching a theater course outside and Alyssa was one of his students. later on after school we were all at Alf’s House. It was me, Alyssa, Alf, and his friend. When we were there, Alf noticed that my feet were bare so he got up and offered me some slippers. Alyssa noticed that he went out of his way to get me these slippers and she gave a suspicious look. Alyssa fell asleep on the couch and I was vibing with Alf. I felt guilty because Alyssa has had a crush on him for the last two years. Alf Was being super flirty with me and I felt uncomfortable, but I also liked him. I didn’t want to hurt Alyssa’s feelings so I kept my distance. I sat next to Alf’s friend on the couch and just chilled. I ended up wrestling him and winning, but I spilled my drink on the couch. After we were done, Alf got closer to me. But I thought about Alyssa. So, I woke Alyssa up from the couch so she could vibe with all of us. She came and started vibing while I cleaned the couch. Alyssa talk to me in private and told me that she was finally over Alf and she was interested in his friend that was with us at the time. It was perfect, I felt like I was no longer hurting her feelings. Later on that night, Alf and I ended up going on a date. We walked around the neighborhood and then the neighborhood morphed into a fair. As we are looking through all the attractions I was holding hands with him. I even kissed him on the cheek and we are having a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment