Sunday, May 17, 2020

May 17, 2020 - Confronting Lester about Dilan

I was just talking to Dilan Bosch last night and he showed up in my dream.

He and I went into this building where everyone from high school was having lunch. We saw Lester and he said some rude comments about Dilan.

I had 2 alternatives of the dream:

1. I walked away and stood in line to get lunch, while Dilan confronted Lester. In the lunch line, I even bought some clothes. When I sat down at the table, I was sitting next to Nathan Rodriguez and Lester and Dilan were sitting next to each other. Lester continued to say uncalled for rude comments

2. I told Dilan to go get lunch for us, while I confronted Lester. I told him that its been a year since we broke up and he shouldn't be saying comments like this. Also, I asked him how long he's known Dilan for and he replies back with "since 6th grade, but--" "but nothing! you've known him since 6th grade and he hasn't said anything bad to you, so why are you now starting to be rude? unacceptable!" Dilan grabs our food and he sits next to me while Lester sits across from me with Nathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment