I am in a room with 3 other people. We are all Disney couples and we are talking by the staircase while drinking wine. Thing get serious and one of the girls gets a call. She unbuttons her shirt and walks over to sort her lawyer file. While she sorts through her files, she starts twerking. While this is happening, I am sitting across of her and I'm holding a clipboard. Lucas walks by me and I see that his face is beat up and his eye is swollen. I walk through the hallway and see Holly. I go to the bathroom and I see a girl dancing in front of Zendaya. Zendaya gives her $1000 in taco money. I'm on the toilet pooping and apparently today is booty butt day. My butt was so strong that it broke the toilet. Tommy comes into the woman's bathroom with Tran WHILE IM STILL ON THE TOILET. They start asking my questions and I tell Tommy that he is in the girl's bathroom and I am currently POOPING, so he needs to get out.
I am now in my room and Ryan says that I need to learn salsa. I get out of the room and take a break. I see Alyssa in a different room and she starts quizzing me on Christian topics.
No comments:
Post a Comment