I had a very intense dream last night.
It starts off with a man killing another man and hiding the dead body in this lake. You could see the hand poking out of the hole still.
I am a little kid that goes to school / summer camp near this lake. However, this is not like any school. We have classes outdoors and have routinely check ups by the military. We have all been sick of the military surprise visits because they have been rude and they continuously push us to the ground. One day, I am sick of it. I gather my friends and plan to do a prank on the military men and the women leader. We decide to plant a rat in her clothes or on her head the next time she comes.
This next time the women leader comes, she brings along the omega woman leader. We know we have to abort mission and we hide that rat as they arrive.
It starts out tense at first and they do their routinely check up and induce fear into us. Next thing you know, a whole commotion happens and the rat goes loose. I start running away and there are military men chasing after me. The lake is in the bottom of a crater, where it surrounded by dirt hills. I sprint the fastest I can down the hill and jump into the lake. I am swimming deeper and deeper andI see the beautiful coral under water. As I swim, trying to find a place to hide, I see a glimpse of a hand surrounded by seaweed. I get a closer look and I realize that it is a dead body. My eyes widen and I completely freakout. I see the men getting closer to me and I swim towards the surface again, run up the dirt hill, and hide behind a large rock.
Apparently my friends originally just ran straight behind this rock while I jumped into the lake. I looked back at the lake and the men have discovered the dead body and they are bringing in machines to bring it out. I am completely overwhelmed and start crying behind the rock. Chi Thao comes in with baby Alyssa and starts to comfort me.
A man comes along and says that he wants to take pictures of "the survivors". We all follow him. We follow him pass kids who are dancing and performing and into this creepy hallway where the lights are flickering. The photographer throws his camera, rips his shirt, his muscles start bulging out, and he starts chasing us. We are hella started and we run away. I got lost in the building. It feels like a maze and every direction I go feels like the wrong direction. I feel the bad guys are chasing me and my friends in the corner of my eye. They are all wearing brown cargo pants and a black shirt. I am sprinting! I find a stairway. I don't know where to go up or down. I go downstairs and I see another guy there and he has fear in his eyes. He is also running from these guys. We wait with anticipation, unsure what to do. One of the bad guys from downstairs, start running up and chasing us. I start running upstairs and notice that there are bad guys upstairs, running down too. I am trapped. I look to the side and find a door opening. I run through there and I am in this room where they are training the bad guys and instructing them on where to go. I disguise myself and pretend to be one of then. I realized they are capturing hundreds of people and are taking them upstairs. I go upstair along with the bad guys and see what they're up to. They are forcing each person into these robotic suits, on a factory belt. I am petrified. I need to get out of here. I sneakily pour water on their equipment to short circuit it and I duck out of there. I keep low and I am forcing myself through the people back downstairs. I somehowly make it out, steal some sunglasses, and hope no one finds me. I make a trek going home and I eventually get home. I live in a one bedroom apartment in this really sketchy area. I know I can't stay long or else they'll find me. I change my whole appearance and face into Demi Lovato. I hide myself in a body of a whale and sew the hole of how I got in from the inside.
Eventually people find me and there are news reports of how they found Demi Lovato in a whale. I live the rest of my life as Demi and they never find me.
No comments:
Post a Comment