I was organizing food and putting it in a box to deliver to a customer. The customer wanted 4 boxes, but I didn't realize that and only provided her one.
I'm at home and we're doing a family dinner, imitating a restaurant. Katherine pulls out a menu and I ask her where the heck she got the menu. She said she got it from one of the old boxes. On the cover of the menu there were pictures of my dad, chu ut, mo 5, cau 4, di 3, and Francesca. All the pictures are in black and white and everyone's wearing old timey clothes. We comment and laugh saying that Francesca somehow makes it in everything.
I am carrying Francesca down the street, into the family restaurant. Once I get inside, I realize I need to finish up homework. I go into Brandon's room to get a deck of cards and uno cards to entertain Francesca and Trista while I do my homework.
No comments:
Post a Comment