Dream 1:
The scene starts out with my boyfriend (tall, Asian with an e boy haircut, wearing all black while holding a suit behind his shoulders) in the middle of out school, alone. One of the guys come up to him and threaten him for some reason and he takes it in with a neutral face. Afterwards, I come up to my boyfriend and I hug him from behind. Immediately, I could feel the tension released from his body. He turns around and hugs me back, I’m immediately hit with warmth and love. I am so in love with him right now and we are at the lovey dovey state. We walk over to our lockers, with his arm over my shoulders. We just talk and laugh about something.
Later on that day, I am at home and my guy friend comes over. I’m surprised and I greet him. We sit outside and talk over the bonfire. My boyfriend abruptly drives into the the parking lot next to us. He stumbles out of the car and I see that he’s beat up. His face is completely bruised and bloody and he has a few broken ribs. I’m immediately worried and I rush over to him to make sure he’s okay. I angrily ask: who ordered this??? Who did this??? He slowly points to my guy friend sitting by the bon fire. I am hit with betrayal and I stomp over to my guy friend and throw the first punch. He grabs my head and bangs it against the car. I pounce on top of him and punch his face over and over again until I know he can’t hit me back. With him laying on the ground, I bring my boyfriend into my house. This time, his arms are over my shoulders because he needs my support. He lays down and takes off his shirt. This is when I start to realize how hurt he really is. I start cleaning and patching up his wounds and tears start streaming down my face. He stops me. He holds my face and looks into my eyes and tells me that he’s okay and he kisses me. I am overwhelmed with emotions and I start kissing all over his face, neck, chest, and stomach. I hug him, never wanting to let go. He strokes my head and tells me everything is going to be okay.
Apparently, he was on his way to his car and he got jumped by my guy friends henchman. He was surrounded and beat with a bat. My guy friend had always been envious of me and him and took matters to his own hand.
After all of this, I was going to go to the police and tell them what happened. I was scared that my guy friend would turn the story around and say that I attacked him first. I was also afraid that he would attack us again.
Dream 2:
I was on FaceTime with Alyssa and she tells me that Patrick and Wilma are planning on proposing to each other. And I’m confused, who the heck is Patrick and Wilma??? Turns out, Alyssa was using code names with me. Patrick and Wilma were Jeremy and Ally. After she said that, I finally understooodddddd. Lol I was thinking that she was talking about Wilma from Marston library and was like: when did Alyssa ever befriend WILMA and why????
Anyways, she tells me that Patrick is planning on proposing to Wilma in June!!!! I was so excited and high key screaming in my mind. I ask her all the deets and Alyssa tells me to quiet down because Ally was on the house somewhere and she was afraid that she would hear.
No comments:
Post a Comment