Wednesday, June 10, 2020

June 10, 2020 - Sabotaged Realistic Minecraft

I was playing piano in my Orlando home and Alfeil called me, asking if I knew a Natalie Arrang. I had no idea who she was, but I asked for her description so I could search for her online. He told me she was a heath sciences major that graduated in 2017. We didn’t end up finding her, but we got side tracked to a different convo. I ended up finding an agricultural site with a life camera online. I started building a house (like a realistic version of Minecraft). I completed the house and then this older guy(tall, skinny, white, beer belly, hillbilly, late 40s) came in my camera view. He looked between me and the house and he started going ape shit. He started rampaging on the house I just made and destroyed it and burned it to the ground. After he was done, he dragged a metal piece and left the camera view.

No comments:

Post a Comment