I am at mommy’s house in Cali and I rush over to ba ngoai’s house. Di Truyen, Ryan, and I start to put titles on the floor and we do hard work.
I living in house full of girls and I need to take a shower and get out. There are at least 10 girls in the bathroom getting ready for the morning. I turn on the shower and take off my clothes. I realize I don’t have a towel and I rush over to the closet to grab a towel. There is a boy standing in front of the closet and we stare at each other eye to eye. I am still butt naked and I break the glaze and move him aside as I grab a towel.
I am the oldest of 2 sisters. I find out that I’m am going to die soon and I am afraid to tell my friends and family. I start to do my last things where I go to the movies with my friends, we all act like we’re kids again, and we trash the house. The parents come out and see a mess of a house. I take the blame for it and talk to the parents. I am 24 years old and I have an 18 year old girlfriend. I tell her what’s going to happen and I say my last goodbyes. We just hug and cuddle on her bed until it’s time for me to go. I start packing my stuff and I go to the airport with my sisters. There’s a gorilla person in my luggage, making it overweight. Security takes my bag and checks it. While that is happening, I start crying with my sisters. An announcement goes over the airport commemorating both of my sisters, saying how kind and wonderful they are and how much I’ll miss them. At last, I must leave and I say my goodbyes and go through the security line again. My bag is still overweight.
No comments:
Post a Comment