Sunday, June 14, 2020

June 12 2020 - Teleportation to London

I wanted to masterbate  but my room didn’t have a lock and I was living with my parents. I called a professional to ask if it was normal to be feeling this way she said yes. So I found a guy and created a  secret room. We were getting it on and then I realized I didn’t have any condoms. I have to stop us and we ended up cuddling and watching movies.

There’s this school allows teleportation and I am apart of this school. This girl and I teleport to London and have tea. We look around and see a girl join Jackie Deo’s table. Jackie is completely soaked by rain and she asks me if she could just come over to make house and shower there. I said yeah. Later the teacher says it’s time to go home. He gathers the class and we all teleport back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment