I was living in my orlando home, going to high school and living with my grandmas. There was a movement going on and I was scared. I could here the gun shots and screams outside. They were close, too close. I looked outside the window of the living room space, hiding behind the couch. There were nuns and women with guns, walking amongst the hills. A black woman with wife popped out eyes, stops in front of the window and stares straight at the couch, where I was hiding. She spots me and signals that I am next. I am petrified, in which my body can’t move and fear jolts throughout my body. I crawl into my room, keeping low to make sure they don’t see me. Even in the confines of my own room, I am scared. I could still hear the screams and gun shots outside. I peak through my window curtain to see what’s happening outside and the same black woman is staring right back at me. I close the curtain, and jolt backwards. I’m so scared and I don’t want to be taken away.
There was a movement going on where the nuns and the conservative women of the world were rampaging and killing all feminists. For the ones that were younger, like myself, they were kidnapped, forced into camp, and re-educated to become sex objects to men of high power. This was the reverse feminist movement, where they were trying to set us back in time.
I went to pee in my bathroom and a young 14 year old black girl stares at me while I sit on the toilet. She runs off and I immediately close and lock my shower window. She comes back and somehow unlocks my window, sticking her head in. She is looking for my pee and I give it to her. After she retrieves if, she runs off again. A white nun pokes her head through my window and falls into my bathroom. I threaten her with a solidified version of my pee, but she is unfazed. I am so scarred because I know she is one of the leaders of this heinous movement. She opens my robes and stares at my bare body, analyzing every aspect of it. I am frozen with fear. She brushes her hand against my stomach and roughly sticks her fingers up my vagina. It hurts so bad and I finch with pain. She pulls out her fingers and licks my vaginal discharge, saying “good”.
No comments:
Post a Comment