Monday, April 13, 2020

April 13, 2020 - The In-Between of Death

A group of people and I were about to die, but before we were transported to Hell, we were put into a room of the in between. A woman was giving us several tests and we had to pass them to live. In one of the tests, we had to create an original song under a time limit. She put us in a separate room, one by one. I was the last one to be tested. When it become my turn, I couldn't think of anything! I was writing with chalk, trying to put lyrics and melodies together in a panic. All I had in my head was a Sierra song and I based my song off of her song. When the women checked up on me, she immediately called me out saying, "this isn't an original song! this is based off of Sierra and I would know because I'm a big fan!". All my hopes vanished and she was about to cast me out.

But I started running, running as fast as I have ever run. I disguised myself, wearing a hoodie and hat and kept my head down low. I walked through a door and I was in Central Park. There were police everywhere looking for me. I tried my hardest to keep a low profile. I came up to this random family and started talking to them, while the police passed me by.

Next thing you know, I'm in a cart and I'm zooming through this bridge that goes over a large river.

I'm casted to a different dimension.

I am floating in a room surrounded by white walls with the group of people I originally came in with.

We all wake up and we are lounging by a pool. I feel relieved that it was all just a dream and start to wash myself in the outside shower. Afterwards, I jump into the pool with one of the other guys. Something feels off.

Creatures of different shapes and sizes (they kind of looked animated) filled the pool and surrounded us. There was one creature for each person and it was our job to kill them to survive. We frantically tried to get out of the pool as these creatures tried to pull us down. I was able to wack a couple into the pool. We had to get rid of all of them to be able to make it into the next dimension. Eventually, we did and the door opened. We walked through a door and we were transported to a garden. As we were walking through, we wondered "Is this the final step?"

It wasn't.

The next door led to a room and our job was to kill one of the creatures that we missed in the pool. The room was a typical room with a bed and desk. We all stood, waiting. Then a green blob of a creature arrived out of no where. Each time we popped the creature, it would regenerate. Eventually, there were 2 microscopic green blobs somewhere in the room and we still had to kill it. It flew all over us like a fly and I was hitting the walls here and there.


No comments:

Post a Comment