Sunday, April 26, 2020

April 26, 2020 - The Chase

Dream 1:
I was at school and I ran into the gym in a rush. I was going to join this presentation and the orientation for it was today. I was late. The speaker had already started talking and I had made a grand entrance by running in. I tried not to cause too much attention to myself and I found a seat next to Arielle Tibon. As I was listening to the speaker, my nose started bleeding. Trying not to draw attention to myself, I started plugging my nose with tissue paper. I ended up using 5 tissue papers and had all of them on the side right next to me. When the presentation was over, we had to choose our groups. Everyone rushed to the registration table and i was not quick enough. I went to the back of the line. I saw Leah in line, but I did not want to cut.

Eventually, I get to the front of the line and I register. But I have no idea what group to be in. I did not talk to anyone prior to the presentation. I had the option of Holly Vu, Molly from Nonprofit leadership, and Franz from HEAL. I was trying to find who else I could be in a group with and I felt bad for holding up the line.


Dream 2:
I was at the edge of a mountain where I stood at the edge of the bridge. My mission was to go down a rope that was attached to the bridge. The rope was thick at the top, but as I went lower, the rope started getting thinner and thinner. As I was going down the bad guys came and were trying to cut the rope. I was so scared of falling into the lake at such a high point. I saw that there were also guys surrounding me from below on jetskis. I let go of the rope, landed on one of the guys, knocked him out and took over his jetski. Then, I was on a chase. They were after me and I rode the fastest I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment