I was in a hotel room with Melissa, D'anna, and Cheyla. I decide to take a shower while everyone is watching tv. The shower room is a stall in the living room and it is so gosh dang small. I barely had room to clean myself. Also, the lock on the door was very loose and it would not close. I decided to just continue shower and hope no one walks by. As I'm showering, I start to hear ominous music. Then, the door starts creaking and... BOOM! Cheyla and D'anna pop open the door and scare me with masks on. I'm completely surprised and try to cover up my butt naked body with my hands. They start laughing saying that they got me. They go back to their normal activities.
Next thing you know, I'm on a bed... still naked. I am in bed with a group of girls.. also naked. And one of them is giving oral pleasure to me and I am quite aroused.
No comments:
Post a Comment