Dream 1:
Sarah Joe face-timed me and I missed her call the first time. I called her back and found her she was zip lining. Next thing you know, I am zip lining with her and Julie Ng. It is quite exhilarating because we are zip lining in the mountains over a large lake. But! In the middle of the zipline, we lose momentum and we stop in the middle. Now, we're trying to get up and into the base of the mountain of where we came from. There's a remote control that controls the zipline and it has a button called "leap". Sarah Joe dropped her remote in the beginning of the zipline and so it was my job to try to get everyone up safely. I pressed the "leap" button and it surged me forward, back to land. I find Sarah Joe's remote and get both her and Julie back to land safety. We are now covered in mud and we unbuckle from our zipline gear. Then, we climb back up the mountain to where we were launched off. We get inside the base room and I see this little kid named Mario crying to his parents because he thought he was going to be stuck in the middle of the lake forever, but he somehowly made it back up safely.
A double leg amputee, named Mr. Brown, wants to try the zipline that we just did. He is in his wheelchair and prepares to zipline down the mountain. As he ziplines down, his wheelchair falls into the lake and soon he loses his grip and falls into the lake too. Instead of swimming back to base, he swims 2 miles to other side of the mountain. With complete arm strength and determination, he makes it to the other side. He sees that there's a ziplining section and a wheelchair for him. He climbs up the mountain, straps himself in, and ziplines back to civilization. The same thing happens where both the wheel chair and him fall off and he is forced to swim to the ther side again. He starts to swim and eventually makes it to the mountain with the base. He takes the same path that Julie, Sarah, and I took and makes it back to the base building safely. Immediately, when he comes in, he gets a whole bunch of phone calls and his family is worried over him. He answers his phone call and it is his sister on the other side. I am seeing both sides of the conversation where I see Mr. Brown on the phone and his sister on the phone with her husband next to her. Their conversation is inaudible, but I can see that she's frustrated and stands up while talking on the phone.
Dream 2:
I am making cookies for everyone at this kids party. I am making a giant snowman cookie. I decide to prank the mom of the party by making the head of the snowman cookie salty and giving her the first bite.
Dream 3:
I am walking Alyssa to her class and for some reason, we are carrying our backpacks and suitcases. We had just come from a long journey somewhere and are riding a bus to campus. Once we reach our stop, we get out, taking our suitcases with us and I nearly forget my hair brush. We're walking and the sun is beating down on us. We pass by a guy singing and playing the piano to an Adele song. Alyssa is on the phone with her dad and starts singing the Adele song with the guy on the street. They have a moment and she starts crying because she misses her dad. We continue walking to her class, which is in building H and finally make it inside. Bless up, because there was AC in the building and it was sweltering outside. We eventually make it to my class and are waiting outside of the classroom door. We see her teacher behind a glass window and Alyssa tries to talk to her.
No comments:
Post a Comment