Saturday, April 18, 2020

April 18, 2020 - Don't Catch Feelings

I am suppose to go on a date with this guy and something comes up and I have to cancel on him last minute. The next day, I am at a hospital and the same guy is there and he admits that he likes me. I don’t feel the same way and I reject him. He is sad and goes on with his day. I try to set him up with my friend, but something similar happened to him. My friend and I are walking through a hallway and talking about boys, specifically him. My friend feels his presence near by and we turn around and see that he is trying to keep his profile low key and is looking at a wall, trying to avoid eye contact with us. We run away from him. When we think we lost him, we go into this room and continue our conversation. I talk about how I felt bad if I led him on in any way. I turn around and see that he is there, wearing his hoodie on backwards, with the hood on to cover his face. 

I am at this lake and I am wearing a t shirt, shorts, and hiking boots. I walk into the lake and I see two people from a distance. I follow them deeper in the lake. Suddenly, I see a stream of alligators streaming by right in front of me. Some are on top of lily pads and some are swimming. I am petrified. I start to swim away from them and a hoard of hippos swim in my way. My head is underwater and I am swimming through the hippos and trying to dodge them. The current is pushing me away towards the alligators. I am trying my hardest to swim against the current and then I wake up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment