Wednesday, July 15, 2020

July 15, 2020

Dream 1:

I have super powers and I was fighting this villain. We are in the air and I use my ultimate move. I smash him into the ground so hard that a there was a large indent in the ground below him. He is burnt to a crisp. But he transforms from the ash and transforms into a small super human man.

Dream 2:
It is Valentines Day and Alyssa and I are going grocery shopping. This is actually the first time we're grocery shopping together. We buy some candy and makeup brushes. There's a food sample section in the grocery store and we sit down and eat all the free samples. A man is sitting next to me and he offers to share his sample. He puts it in his mouth, having a portion of the sample sticking out and he leans towards me. I lean away from him, uncomfortable with the situation. A girl comes up between me and the man and says "Clearly she doesn't want to share with you". She goes full alpha mode, gives him stern looks, and is ready to yell if he talks back.

Dream 3:

A woman was doing a news report on a blue dwarf man at the skate park. He talks about how it was hard growing up, being blue and small. However, once he started skateboarding, he found his purpose. He starts skateboarding around the park and shows his amazing skills. He's quite muscular too.

No comments:

Post a Comment