Dream 1:
In the beginning, it seemed like I was a part of some game. I had to get to one point to another without getting caught. It was nighttime and we were in the woods. I was walking with a girl, who was holding a flashlight. We were scared of what was to come. Then the real hunt began. There were zombies and people in the woods that were trying to watch us. I broke away from the girl that I was partnered with and started sprinting. I blindly ran through the woods, never stopping. Around me, I could see my friends being chased down and caught. I made it to the hills and a person started chasing me down. I ran up and down these hills until I lost them.
Dream 2:
I was in this building where there was a play area. I accidentally knocked over a block tower and 2 of my friends and I tried to build it back up before anyone would notice. Then a man, named Landor, came in and caught us red handed. He was the owner of the building, well respected, and the man that sent hits to murder me. I froze dead in my tracks.
Dream 3:
I was at a church and dancing in it. People were trying to keep a distance from me. I found out that this church meetup has gang affiliation where the people are being protected by the gangs. Soon enough I became a part of the gang without realizing it.
Dream 4:
A white grandma set me up on a blind date with her grandson. We met for the first time and he was pretty handsome. Later that night, I went on a scroll. The path began to morph and there was more danger as I kept on walking. Wild dogs were on a leash, ready to to break free and chase me down. There was so much growling and barking and attempts to attack me. I was scared and walked back the direction I came from. I ended up being kidnapped, tied up, and thrown into a luminescent blue room, where I was forced to answer some questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment