The health science library was packed. I was eating chipotle with jonathon, gian, and a whole bunch of IB people. We were talking about how we started going to this library because there was less people, but more people found out about it and now we can't even find a seat. Tea bestea was closing down.
I saw nathan and lester at the library and tried to completely avoid them.
We (IB people) were all in front of my neighborhood, the Fountains, sitting on pool side chairs. We were talking about how the neighborhoods were divided by zones and how I live on one side and lester lived on another side. It was like a modern day Romeo and Juliet, except it wasn't. I literally lived right down the street from Lester, so it didn't feel like we were worlds away. Lester told me that we did live world away and talked about how he went to David's birthday party without me.
I sat up and I was sitting on top of samantha lim's leg. She screamed of pain and I immediately get off her leg. I saw a chair that only lester was sitting on, kicked him off the chair and told samantha to sit there. I laid with her and comforted her until the pain went away.
The sun was setting and we started running inside the neighborhood into hannanh's house. Apparently Hannah is Priscila's sister (someone I ran CC with)! And all these years, they lived in the same neighborhood as me and I just didn't know. Priscila's house is completely packed and people are lounging, sleeping, and talking. I tell alyssa that I'm insecure about my cough bc of COVID19 and I'll be walking home soon. Priscila makes an announcement for everyone to call their parents and go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment