Tuesday, March 24, 2020

March 24, 2020 - Kissing Eugene

  1. I was washing my hands and Eugene from Buzzfeed kisses me and I kiss him back. When we stop kissing, he tries to kiss me again and I pull away. I walk away and go towards Alyssa. While Eugene is showering, Alyssa and I go into her closet and we talk about what just happened. I tell her about the kiss and how I was confused. Alyssa has scissors and she accidentally cuts me across the arm. I now have a really large cut that is bleeding. I go into the bathroom to patch up my wound. My dad comes into the bathroom and rushes me to come out. Then Eugene comes into the bathroom. Now I am in the bathroom with Alyssa, Eugene, and my dad attempting to patch up my bleeding arm. 
  2. I am a Hispanic man, a single father of two African American kids that are toddlers (one boy and one girl). I am living with my parents in a trailer house. I have a Black mom and Hispanic dad. My dad is a lazy man that sits in the couch all day. My mom is a bug control person that is happily in a relationship with a very innovative man that live down the street for us. Her boyfriend loves animals and has a trailer house with safari wall prints. He has buttons, that he created, within the house that lets him dry his hands and learn to spit. He suddenly dies and my mom is devastated. My mom and I go outside to check her boyfriends trailer park and the neighbors ask us to kill the dragonflies outside. We refuse and my mom goes back home and cry. I open the room to her boyfriend's trailer house and a zebra-giraffe creature runs loose. I walk into the house and everything is on, as if a person was just in the house. I could still feel his presence in the room, even after his death. The TV is still on with a video game on pause and the lights of the kitchen are still on. I go towards the kitchen and dry my hands with the button air dryer. I walk towards his room and I realize the house is occupied! His roommates still lived in the house! I looked into a room and saw his roommate was playing video games and just as he was about to turn around, I bolted out of the house and ran home. I knew I was trespassing and had never ran so fast home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment