Thursday, January 28, 2021

Jan 28, 2021 - Bad Grades

 It's been a while since I actually wrote down my dreams. I've just been too lazy to grab my laptop and start writing. 

Last night I had a dream about how my Business Law professor, Robert Emerson, had a house available for those who took his class. It was on a first come, first serve basis to get a room. I came at 5am and was able to obtain a room. 

Later that day, Emerson pulls me aside and hands me my updated report card from last semester. I had originally thought I earned As and Bs, but I was distraught when I saw Cs and Ds. Apparently, all of my final exam grades came in and dropped my grades. This had to be a mistake. Emerson said that I had to take make up exams for this semester because my grades were so low. I went to the front desk person and asked for my old report card to do a side by side comparison. I thought about how I could possibly change it. 

I started to have dreams inside of my dream where I could tell the future. Within the dream, there was a woman yelling at me to get my GPA above a 2.5 or I'll fail. I talked about this dream with my friend in a panic. I needed to get my grades together. 


I woke up this morning nervous about my grades. I know all my grades from last semester are good with As and Bs, it is just this semester I am worried about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment